Monday, January 5, 2009

Got Tagged by Mrs. Farah

I've got tagged by Mrs. Farah. Here's the tagged detail :

1. Do you think you are hot?
Hehehe... I'm not sure about this. I'm currently in the office...so, I'm not hot. But I can be hot... ;)

2. Upload your favourite picture of you.


3. Why do you like that picture?
As Mrs. Farah, I also like my wedding picture. What I like the most about the picture is the make-up and taken during my precious and happiest moment.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

I think the last time was one month ago. To be exact on 6th December 2008 at Alexis with my dearest husband, Man. Actually, I want him to try Piccolo Mondo but their outlet at Mid Valley had closed.
This picture was taken during my outing with Ms. Azida

5. The last song you listened to?
Shattered - Of A Revolution (O.A.R)


6. What are you doing right now besides this?
Working and surfing online shopping blogs....berangan "What else that I like/need that I can afford to buy"

7. What name would you prefer besides this?
I can't think of other name since my name was so simple & short... so, WANIE... always and forever.

Tag 5 people.
1) Mrs. Yusnita
Mrs. Yusnita & Anuar Zain

2) Ms. Dils
Me, Sofea & Ms. Dils

3) Mrs. Izwanee
Mrs. Izwanee & Sofea

4) Mrs. Yat
Mrs. Yat, Me, Mrs. Min & Ms. Yusniza

5) Mrs. Saybah & Mr. Khalil
Mrs Saybah, Mr. Khalil & Insyirah (Taken from their blog)

8. Who is no. 1?
My x-boss's secretary, senior at Bainun, eating & eating & eating (until I'm fat) & shopping buddy (until pokai beli perfume)

9. No. 3 is having a relationship with?
Mohd Faizal Abdullah. She married to him.

10. Say something about no. 5.
I was the bridemaid for their wedding.

11. How about no. 4?
She was my HR's staff during my employment with BLT. Always help me with HR things... the only HR's staff that click.

12. Who is no. 2?
My best friend who like to scuba diving

2 comments:

yantysamsul said...

kak wanie letak gmbar kak yus dgn bakal adik ipar die ek..*wink*wink*..heheheh

Norwanie said...

ekekekek....yer ke? baru ler tahu tu boyfriend yanty...:)