Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shoe Shoe Shoe

I've promised myself to purchase only three (3) pair of shoes this year. My first pair was purchased last Saturday at KLCC with my shopping partner (Ms Azida). I've bought an Enzo Angiolini's shoe with 30% discount at Isetan and have our favourite session...our lunch at Chili's.

We were ready too attacked the food


Ms. Azida's picked


My picked

I'm targeting the next purchase for my second pair in the month of April or May and the third purchase maybe by November or December.

Last Saturday, I have promised Ms Azida to accompanied her for bowling practice before her Department Frienly Bowling Match at Alamanda, Putrajaya. However, due to the long queue at the bowling alley...we cancelled our practice and when for late lunch at Sushi King as always.

We browsed all shops and departmental store (only Parkson)...and I have broken my promised to myself. I've bought the second pair of shoe from Aldo with 70% discount.

The uncomfortable shoe from Aldo

However, I don't think that Aldo's shoes fit for me. I have purchase two pair of Aldo's shoes, but not even a pair is comfortable for me. I don't think because of the high heel of the shoe since I've bought the 3" heel and 1" heel. Maybe the shoes only suitable for a short period usage...not suitable for office and of course not for shopping use.

Can I consider...I only bought one pair of shoe this year....since the Aldo was not comfy?

11 comments:

Azida said...

Eh where is the picture of us eating at Chilis? Tunjuk gambar makanan aje.. hehe

Norwanie said...

Ekekekek...nanti ler aku load kan skali dgn kasut...ok.

Azida said...

Eh why is the shoe not comfy? It looks gorgeous btw

Norwanie said...

Yeah...it does look gorgeous. when i wear it for a long period and doing a lots of walking...it hurt my feet.

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

kasut kat Aldo tu mmg susah nak jumpa yg comfy...lawa jer lebih...plus semuanya tinggi2 belaka..i prefer nine west lagi...even the price lebih kurang jer...betul x? comfy pun comfy.

Norwanie said...

Ezan, lawa tu tak ler lawa sgt sebenarnyer kasut Aldo tu...tapi tinggi tu mmg tinggi betul.

Tapi betul...aku pun mmg prefer Nine West lagi ler. Price sama... comfort? mmg ler sesangat comfort.

Norwanie said...

Azida...aku dah masukkan gambar kita...:)

Azida said...

Dah, dah nampak dah, memang gambar kita cun, hehe...

Norwanie said...

heheheh....tak de org nak puji....puji diri sendiri yek... :D

Yus said...

mana janji manis mu tak mo beli kasut...?...20 or 21/01/2009 ni free tak? moh le mengular ke Belamy..

Norwanie said...

kak yus, susah ler nak mengular 20 ngan 21 tu,.... wanie ada meeting kat site...tapi best nyer gi makan kat belamy. boss tak de ler tu. kak yus hantar kemana? sabah?

wanie janji 3 pasang kasut je tahun ni... :)