Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chop Chop Chop

I've just chop off my long hair. I've been trying to cut my hair since last month. Every time I went to Alamanda to have the hair cut, both Hairven and Jantzen were fully booked. But when the salon was not fully booked, I don't think I should cut my hair and paying RM50 just to chop it off was not worth it.

However, yesterday is the ultimate day. Even, I have to wait...I've wait. Beside there were lots of magazines to read...not read la...browsed only.

I've chop my hair until shoulder length only...hope that no more hair losses after this...but I don't think it stop just hope it lessen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! nice blog, just nak inform that we all ada blog http://bigapplealamanda.blogspot.com for promotion and latest news. Tq

Norwanie said...

Thanx Tuan Rumah. My dearest donut lover...Ms Azida...the big apple donut has a blog...check it out:)