Sunday, February 1, 2009

Eye Shadow Hunt

I've been searching for the right eye shadows for months. From MAC to Dior to Chanel to Stila back to Chanel and to Chanel again but still I could find the color that I really want. All the pallets... the quad or the duo pallets that they offered...were not to my satisfactory.

I'm starting to consider for MAC eye shadow when Ms Azida purchase her powder at MAC outlet...the single one which cost on RM57 each. Not the pallet type. Yesterday, I've redeem my ISETAN voucher of RM76 only...but I'm at KLCC...there's no MAC counter in ISETAN.

The Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow

After trying quite numbers of shoe...hope to find something I like (my official second shoe), but couldn't find any even with 50% discount. When back to cosmetic counters at ISETAN...and just viewing the various counters and check out their eye shadow. Drooling at Bobbi Brown's eye shadow color...so many colors. I want a pink shade and a brown shade...my usual color (I actually have all the color I want...but in every different pallets...I have to bring two different pallet every time traveling).

No. 8 : Rose Gold

I've bought two colors from the 'shimmer wash eye shadow' collection which happens to win 'Editor Choice Award' by Allure and according to the Sales Adviser the 'eye shadow' was special coz it comes/mix together with eye cream. So...no need for eye cream...I don't know how true is the fact. I love the color.

No. 11 : Chocolate

So, gone the RM76 ISETAN voucher. Don't have to worry of miss place the voucher!

3 comments:

RazaliAfa123 said...

Make-up your mind....
Jom join my club..and get excited visit my web site :-

http://www.duitmudah.com/?id=RazaliAfa123

TQ..!

Azida said...

I dont know how all these people can come to our blogs and ask us to join their club, as if it has anything to do with what you write.. sungguh tak berkenaan..

Nyways, nice colors there, lucky u tried the pinks before u buy, seems that bobbi brown's eye shadow colors turn diff when u apply on ur eyes.. if not u'll end up with more 'white' than pink..

Norwanie said...

thanks to you for choosing the rose gold. love it.