Sunday, February 22, 2009

MPH Book Sales

Last Friday was the last day for additional 5% on top of the 15% for members. After some consideration, I think I won't have to break my piggy bank for one or two books plus I've got the RM15 voucher.

When to MPH at Mid Valley...since Alamanda's was lousy...not the service just less variety and choices of books to explore.


Bought two books....as usual, my favorite author...Susan Elizabeth Phillips - Honey Moon and another one from a new author, Lisa Kleypas. Never read any of her books before but most of her books was historical romance and she has produced around two contemporary romance books and another one is coming this March or April...

Thanx Azida for accompanied me for the book shopping....and we really shopping for books. Two books each....hehehe...none shoes or clothes. Yea...

* Haven't read any of the books yet...but if the Sugar Daddy interesting...I would go for the Seduce Me at Sunrise...;)

No comments: