Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Handbag Purchase For The Year 2009

Since I'm trying to limit myself from buying bags and bags and bags...which will continue and never ending. I've made this year 2009 one and only (hopefully) purchase of handbag.

Cole Haan Genevieve Small Woven Satchel
(picture from Niza)

This bag was purchased online...my first time experience. Thanks to Niza for helping me with the exact bag that I want even the bag was already out of stock for black colour from the official website and thanks to her friend also...cause she's the one keep searching that bag for me.

6 comments:

yantysamsul said...

suke kat beg ni jugak.... tp cm out of my budget.. huhuh

Norwanie said...

hehehe...ini pun sbb dpt duit kutu ekeke...atleast nampak ler something. kalo beli kat sini ...rasanyer tak beli ler.

Unknown said...

canteknya...

Norwanie said...

Tq...:)

Azida said...

amek la gambar beg and tuannya, baru la class..

Norwanie said...

Ekekekek...tak sempat nak pakai lagi. kalo nak posing pun ...saper nak ambikkan gambar...segan nak suruh man.

nanti ler...biler dah pakai baru tangkap...:)