Thursday, February 12, 2009

Phone Call From Boss

I've got a phone call from my boss at 8.22pm. He said he sorries that he had to called me at that time and he said that I'm too busy and he hardly see me...then he has to call me and arrange our works by telephone. Could you imagine how busy I am? And I think he was more busier than me...ekekekek.

Currently handling seven on going infrastructure project in Nilai and another two or three coming plus another two project in Morib and Kuala Langat....I can't hardly breath.

I've thought that tomorrow would be my whole day at the office to settle all my paper works which is keep coming to my in tray. I've just settled a whole stack of letters this morning including GMM Report which took me half of my day to complete it and another have day to attend meeting at Nilai which was so tiresome...actually I hate it...letih giler punya meeting.

The main reason of the phone call was to informed me that I have to attend ANOTHER meeting which was not in my pack one month scheduled at Seremban with my GM since he has to attend another meeting. I've already became 'sayur'.

The best part, he mentioned or more than highlighting that there were so many paper works for me to settle. So, morning to settle the paper works (I don't think I could finish all) and meeting preparation plus check the meeting location....in the evening, make myself available for meeting at Seremban...which means DRIVING and TRAVEL again.

I think he knew the current load I'm taking...but what can he do?...wait for merger to be fully complete. So do I....wait and see.

1 comment:

Azida said...

wanie, i have another theory.. i think your boss wants to groom you to become an assistant manager! tgk lah nanti mesti betul prediction aku nie.. ahahaha