Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Know Nothing Else But Love

Boys Before Flowers Fever...again and again and again! Just watched episode 15. What a surprise...Jan Di (Gu Hye Sun) sang a very touchy song at Joon Pyo's (Lee Min Ho) birthday party. So, this is the video clip for that part...enjoy!




The moment you stood next to me
I liked the ways your eyes looked at me
Thought I cried yesterday
Today because of you
My tomorrow will be happy
Neither his face nor his style
I just need his tender love
To forget all the time that has passed
I can no longer do anything without you
Because I know nothing else but love

*Hate Joon Pyo's mother...she just so awful...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wanie...

pasai ko la, aku dh terhook up ngan cite nih...


soooo...sweeettttt...

thanks, my fren

p.s: laki aku pun suke tgk.. hahahhaha..gaya f4 korea mmg mantap lagi bergaya kate die..

Norwanie said...

yeah....chaiyok! chaiyok!

citer ni mmg best ler..and of course ler pelakon dia lagi mantap compared to Taiwan and Japanese punya.

selamat tgk and enjoy!