Sunday, February 1, 2009

John Mayer & Jennifer Aniston

I've been fan of Jennifer Aniston since she starred in Friends. Even she's almost 10 years older than John Mayer...I still think that she deserve the happiness in life...hope they stay together. What can we do...life in Hollywood...anything can be. I've saw this interview from Access Hollywood with John Mayer during premier of 'Marley & Me' that I love to share.




I'm not sure what I saw was genuine love or just an act...but I love it....and hope they could find happiness together.

*I've just viewed another interview between Access Hollywood (AH) and John Mayer...and he told AH that he and Jen expecting twins. But not sure if he's joking. So check out this video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm like the biggest fan of JM but I don't think he's good for Jen. They've been on and off a couple times. Kesian Jen. No matter how great JM is Jen deserves someone better n loyal. Huhu. Gile emo aku.

yantysamsul said...

eh, bukan ke rasenye baru dgr yg diorg nie break?? ke citer lame eh...
Love Jenniffer too.. :)

Azida said...

JM is definitely joking, no way are they expecting twins..?

Check out this article from The Rules writers giving advice to Jen:

http://www.therulesbook.com/med_pagesix112308.html

Norwanie said...

Yeah...Jen deserves to be happy. She looks so happy with JM.

I also think he's joking about the twins.

Yanty...dah pakai tudung? Congrates!

FARAHana said...

Bukan ke JM penah couple gak ngan Jessica Simpson? JM nih agak player gak kot. Anyway, Jen deserve to be happy..

Norwanie said...

Ahh...JM pernah couple dgn Jessica Simpson & many more. Ntah la...tapi smlm tgk kat OMG Yahoo mentioned that JM designing an engagement ring 'maybe' or not for Jen.