Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Orange Festival

Chinese New Year just around the corner. All contractors 'berlumba-lumba' presented boxes of oranges. So, my boss's secretary and my clerk were in charge for distribution of the oranges to all staffs.

The best oranges were from this boxes

Part of Oranges after partly being distributed

Today, there were three contractors had delivered their oranges. Our office look like oranges warehouse. I think in this one or two weeks other contractors will deliver more oranges to the office.

My portion to take home

So, all staffs at my office get the same portion of oranges. Can you imagine how many boxes of oranges we had received in a day... All delivered by lorry. Sakit ler perut asyik nak makan orange.

* Baru teringin nak beli limau semalam...nasib tak beli...;)

2 comments:

Ismi Umar said...

Bagi akak sekotak ler.. Hehe..

Norwanie said...

Hehehe...dah habis pun...tunggu next trip kalo ader delivery lagi...