Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chasing Harry Winston

I've read the book that I've bought last two weeks titled 'Chasing Harry Winston' by Lauren Weisberger. The overall story of the book is so so and okey okey la. Not so enjoyable even I've convinced myself that the story may end in good ways during my reading.

About three best friends living in NYC ...Leigh, Andriana and Emmy searching for love especially when they're approaching 30's.

Leigh, an editor at publishing company who has a loving and understanding boyfriend, Russell but didn't think Russell was the right man even all women around her thinks that he's a catch.

Andriana, a supermodel with a trust fund and she could have any man she want but think she has lose her touch with men.

Emmy, she just got a job traveling around the world and to be 'naughty' after being dump by her boyfriend, Duncan who fallen in love with a virgin trainer and need to divert her attention to other than Duncan.

I think the writer want to make the friendship look a like 'Sex And The City' however the story didn't get to me...I didn't enjoy it. I hate the ending... I hate the so very very tiny letters...I don't think that I'm the only person didn't like this book since I've encounter several reviewer that think that this book SUCKS!

So...good bye Lauren Weisberger...tata!

*Some reviewer think that 'Devils Wear Prada' was enjoyable and E'veryone Worth Knowing' was okey to compared with 'Chasing Harry Winston'.

No comments: