Friday, January 9, 2009

Tie Rack's Scarf

Last year around November, my dearest Ms. Azida posted a blog titled Tie Rack Scarves and I loved one of the scarves she bought online. The pink scarf. But at that time I didn't plan to add another scarf to my collection.


And last Ramadhan, Ms. Azida had bought so many many scarves and I've accompanied her once when we meet this girl form Cyberjaya at Alamanda and she brought all her scarves to show us and Ms. Azida bought around 3 pieces. We also when to KLIA to send Mrs. Izwanee and family to UK and bought ourselves one piece each of Tie Rack's scarf.


The best part was I've just got the pink scarf that Ms. Azida bought last year. It was a souvenir from Mrs. Yusnita when she holidaying in Melbourne, Australia last December. I've told Mrs. Yusnita that I loved this scarf but I didn't buy it. She didn't believed that she could pick the scarf that I really want.

Thanks Mrs. Yusnita for the pinkish and lovely scarf. I think if we want something, there always ways to get it... what I mean in a good way. Not by stealing la....;)

9 comments:

yantysamsul said...

same ngan saya punye color!!..ehhehe..lawa kan..macam nak beli lagik lah..kat melb murah and byk choice..tp tak semurah kat uk..kawan yanty gi mase sales 3 pound jek each!..

Norwanie said...

murah nyer kalo 3 pound...baru rm15 kan. tu ler suka sangat scarft tu. kak wanie dah pakai scarf tu smlm.

eh yanty...nak pakai tudung ker? sbb nak beli lagik? ekekekekke

anuar zain suruh ker? ;)

yantysamsul said...

hehehe.. i reserved my comment ;p

Anonymous said...

http://tierackscarf.blogspot.com/

bulan.luna said...

Hello dear <3

Just to inform you that we have

New Collection of Tie Rack scarfs and pashminas <3

Thanx

To ALL TieRack Scarf LOvers.... said...

hi...minat tudung Tie Rack? kunjungi kami di http://scarfonline.blogspot.com/ dengan koleksi tudung Tie Rack dengan harga berpatutan

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

shoppingparadisedotcom said...

come and visit us at http://shoppingparadisedotcom.blogspot.com

Adequate Steel Fabricators said...

Nice job dude nice information on your blog keep it up I want to say thanks to you for that. Display racks help you to arrange the goods neatly and would in turn boost your sales. Smart and attractive retail displays can lure the customers into the shapes. There are many types of display racks including slotted angles racks, slotted storage shelf, commercial slotted angles racks, and offices slotted angles racks. Slotted angles racks suppliers provide attractive slotted angel racks in different-different shape and cost.