Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Books

I've purchased two books from MPH recently. One of the books are Whitney My Love by Judith McNaught. Actually it was the first book by Judith McNaught that I've read in high school. However, I don't have the book in my collection...so I think I should have the first book for my collection and since I love reading it again and again....

Whitney My Love

Another book was Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. The same author as Devils Wear Prada. Just wanna try a new author (actually, the author has only produce 3 books...and another one title Everyone Worth Knowing)...hope I enjoy this book...If this author could catch my heart...I'll buy the other two books.

Chasing Harry Winston

I'm saving this book for this Chinese New Year's holiday...Hope I have time for this book...since Ms Azida also will occupied herself with books from SATC. But we still can hangout...:)

* I think I want to collect all the first book that I've read that touch my heart deeply and made me love the author...

2 comments:

Azida said...

Wanie, that's a good idea, collecting books that u first read and touched heart.

Btw, is the first book u read from author Sidney Sheldon is Nothing Lasts Forever? That's my fav book too!

Norwanie said...

Let's collect our first book....

Yeah....Nothing Last Forever was my first book by Sidney Sheldon. I would definitely buy that book...who's book actually that i read?