Monday, January 5, 2009

What I've Got For Myseft

Saturday : End of Sales Carnival

I've got myself.....

Compact Cream Foundation

I've got this foundation because I want to try different brand and the price for the refill differ RM10 from MAC which currently I'm using.

Cleansing Oil
Currently, I'm using the Dermalogica Cleasing Oil which is RM145 for 150ml. So, I wanna try new brand... I choose Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil which is RM260 for 450ml and got myself a makeover from Shu Uemura this 18th January 2009 but I'm not sure if I could make it. If not, Ms. Azida will go on my behalf.

Eye Shadow Base
I've tested a few brand such as MAC and Shu Uemura. However, due to the color offered and the less convincing sales adviser...I never bought any. Since I have RM20 voucher can be use for cosmetic, I've bought Stila Shadow Pots... the color was intense and the sales adviser was very very nice.

I can't find in the Stila website for the photo.
This is the Shadow Pots in Honey.

So, Azida this is the eye shadow base. It was so soft and creamy. Very nice.

Socks for Man
I also got additional RM20 voucher, so I've bought 3 pair of United Color Benetton's stripe sock for Man. Murah giler. Only RM7.41 each.

2 comments:

Azida said...

wanie, inilah sebabnya kerajaan buat mega sales selalu, sebab orang2 mcm kita la yang akan membantu menambahkan pendapatan negara.. hehehe..

Norwanie said...

tu ler sebabnyer...kita penjana income for kerajaan sampai pokai... ekekekke. dah tgk stila pot tu?