Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Susan Elizabeth Philips

Just bought this book by Susan Elizabeth Philips...titled Breathing Room last Monday at MPH Mid Valley with Ms Azida. There were three (3) books by Susan Elizabeth Philips that I haven't read at MPH. However, the Breathing Room attract me the most. The other two is Glitter Baby and Honey Moon.


From the synopsis, I think I won't buy the Honey Moon. But depends...if there were no more books from Susan Elizabeth Philips...I would consider the book.

Can't wait to read the book...since I've finished the Chasing Harry Winston, I could start with this...this weekend, Sunday...Breathing Room we have an appointment.

3 comments:

FARAHana said...

Aku suke gak Susan Elizabeth Philips. Bleh tak aku pinjam? hhehehhehehe..

Norwanie said...

Hehehe...boleh. biler nak jumpa ko ni.

FARAHana said...

nanti aku bgtau ko. Hehehehe