Friday, January 23, 2009

Royal Doulton

Mrs. Izwanee had informed the the Royal Doulton and Wedgewood officially going 'under administration' due to economic downturn. Therefore, the company still offering massive discount until this 26th January 2009.

I've listed items what I want from Royal Doulton since Mrs. Izwanee was planning a trip to Stoke to purchase her items. However, the collection that I want already cleared from the shelf.

Coincidently, we have the same taste in dining set. I loved the Chiffon Collection and Mrs. Izwanee currently using the Chiffon Collection. Currently, the Chiffon Collection having 50% discount and once you register at Royal Doulton, another 15% discount on total purchase (lucky me, Mrs. Izwanee gave me the tips). The items will be ship to Mrs. Izwanee' house in Durham... so, Free Shipping...Thanx Ezan...

Dinner Plate, Side Plate, Bowl, Teacup & Saucer

What I've purchase online from Royal Doulton was the Chiffon Collection which consist of Dining & Tea Set for eight (8). Mrs. Izwanee informed that the Chiffon Collection was not available in Malaysia....so, I don't know how to compare with Malaysia's price.

Teapot, Sugar Bowl & Creamer Jug

But I think the price is much much lower... the whole sets that I've purchased can only buy the Tea Set....but I've got the Dining Sets all together. The photo of other items was not so clear... so, I've upload the good ones only...simple design...like lacey or fabric design with gold trim.

Love it. Love it.... Can't wait to have it...Thank you so very very very much Mrs. Izwanee and hope to 'pesan' somemore if the $$$$$ in my pocket.


9 comments:

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

hehehe...boleh2..order sendiri...and delivered to my house..and don't forget to inform me..kang terkejut plak beli courier service dtg..plus I can check the items, man atahu ader yg faulty..so that we can returned and replace/refund..

Norwanie said...

ok do key....i'll let yyou know if anything interest me...thank you.... muah!!!

Norwanie said...

ezan, lupa nak tanya...crystal royal doulton tu byk lagi ker masa ko pergi stoke?

kalo next visit...boleh pesan kalo beli kat factory lagi murah...

ada next visit ker?

Azida said...

ezan, wanie minat betul tgk barang2 pinggan mangkuk and perhiasan rumah. masa shopping kat metrojaya dia duduk lama betul dekat laura ashley punya area.. sume mende nak tgk.. hehehe.. (the next bree in the making?)

btw thanks wanie for spending time with me.. i love love love my skirts!

Norwanie said...

bree is okey...but i'm afraid i'm becoming susan...clumsy.

you should love the skirts...siap terduduk aku dlm fitting room tu...bersila lagi

ezan, tgk dia shopping giler...:)

malaysia classifieds said...

beautiful ceramics.
good read too.

regards,
alexander

Malaysia Naturally Plus said...

love the interesting photos and stories.

keep it coming, please.

warm wishes,
dennis & family
kuala lumpur

Haniza said...

Hi,
I am selling Royal Albert, Old Country Rose (Red / Blue). Set for 12 persons, 95 pieces. Price, RM7000. Email me if interested.

Kitch 'n' Chic said...

Salam sis..we have Royal Doulton Chiffon rimmed soup bowls/plates for sale, in case you are interested. Visit us at www.kitchandchic.blogspot.com. Tq!