Tuesday, December 30, 2008

House Concept

We (me and Man) have agreed that we would built our own house rather than buying house. However, Man has his own idea about the house. We'll not going to built the house right now, may be one or two year or more.

I went to Enstek area at Nilai and browse their housing there. They have quite variety of design. I pass this double storey Semi Detached house which attract me the most is their roof design since I knew that is the roof concept that Man's liked.

Another thing about that house that I liked was the glass concept around the house. But have to prepare a lot of curtains...$$$$.

In Bandar Baru Bangi also a three storey Semi Detached house located near the Tasik Cempaka, which the design was so so attractive. More attractive that the Enstek...but I think the price was also high.

Ms. Azida, your friend was looking for a house right? Why don't you recommend Bandar Baru Bangi. Very very nice design.... I want to offer the Enstek but it's too far from KL compared to Bandar Baru Bangi.

No comments: