Saturday, December 27, 2008

Imperial International Hotel, Kota Kinabalu

I'm going to Kota Kinabalu and Labuan to visit my cousin and her family. The flight ticket has been purchase since last November with a very very good rates. Around RM850++ (can't remember exact figure) for three person from KLIA to Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu to Labuan and Labuan back to KLIA by MAS.

Since, hotel in Kota Kinabalu always fully booked, I've just book a hotel today for two nights. Actually I've stayed at this hotel before (Imperial International Hotel) and I loved this hotel but I can't compared it with Le Meridien of course.


The hotel is located and attached to the shopping mall called Warisan Square. It not a big mall, just a small one but I loved the open concept of the mall. Another thing, there were foot massage shop just next to the hotel. I'm gonna love it...can't wait. Plus the hotel near the Philippine 's Market, Eateries and many other shops.

The itinerary for the visit haven't been determine yet. Since my dearest mother doesn't like swimming or any water activity, so maybe no island hopping and related activities. I may want to suggest for a day visit to Brunei...but I'm not sure the arrangement from Labuan. I've to check first. So, I have to plan the 'What To Do List' by January 2009.

No comments: