Monday, December 29, 2008

Dim Sum

Last Saturday, I've meet up with Ms Azida and Ms. Dils at Summer Palace, Marriot Putrajaya for lunch. The lunch should start at 11.30am. As usual everybody late, including me. I've arrived around 12.00pm.

My Chinese Tea


My First Order of Che Cheong Fun with Shrimp

As waiting for Ms. Azida and Ms. Dils, I've ordered the Che Cheong Fun with Shrimp (not sure the about the spelling). Drink the Chinese Tea and waiting for the food and my two dearest friends to arrive as I'm feeling bored waiting and eating alone.

We ordered this vege dish for two times (yummy)

Ms. Azida arrived around 12.45pm and Ms. Dils around 1.30pm. We ordered and ordered...until our table full with food. Our favorite were the Portuguese Egg Tart, the Cold Desert (Ms. Azida ordered 2 times, Me - 2 times and Ms. Dils 3 times plus 1 Hot Desert), Siew Mai, I loved the Deep Fried Yam and the Che Cheong Fun, Shark Fin Dumpling and so many more.

Ms. Azida enjoying her food

Before that, Ms. Dils already called Mrs. Sue to join us... when we are about to finish our lunch and enjoy our repetitious cold deserts, Mrs. Sue arrived with her big belly of 8 month pregnant. Hope you have a baby boy this time. InsyaAllah.

The buffet is RM48++. However, payment with Citibank eligible for 20% discount. What a save. However, I think Ms. Azida and Ms. Dils enjoyed more the Dim Sum at Equatorial Bangi.

For Mrs. Sue, thanx for the free parking. :)

* so busy with the food, forget to take picture of Ms. Dils and Mrs. Sue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun outing :-)

Just wondering about the sharkfin.. Is that a real one? Hope not..