Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2009 Wishlist

What I want for year 2009? So many things. What have I accomplished this past years? Some life improvement and some average satisfaction.

So, I'm gonna have a target/goal for year 2009. These are My 2009 Wishlist:

Family/Love
Additional member to the family. Doesn't matter boy or girl. I want to have a baby. May be I should try the Biodex product. May Allah bless us with a baby. InsyaAllah.

Home
Built our own house. But for 2009, enough with a spacious wardrobe to store all my clothes and Man's. Plus all my shoes and handbags, minus Man's guitars (thinking like a guitar's store display accessories). Redecorate our room...so many things in a small room. To rearrange.

Career
Improvement in career path. I'm quite okey with my current work. However hope to have some improvement and clearly view of my future with this company. Especially in work load distribution and improvement of my technical knowledge.

Friendship
To have so many times of outting, shopping session, lepaking, book shopping and don't forget eating session...yummy!!!

Travel/Vacation
Visit Mrs. Izwanee in United Kingdom...but I'm not quite sure about it (have to think very very hard since I've been there before). Maybe to Beijing with my mom...still in planning. Or for Umrah...my dad's planning. Or another visit to United State (to include New York in the ittinerary). But for sure to Kota Kinabalu and Labuan to visit my dearest cousin in February 2009 (flight ticket purchased...to find a suitable hotel).


Shopping
My goal for 2009, less shopping. I want to send all my fabrics/materials to tailor. Currently, I have 9 materials in my wardrobe. Restrict myself to enter Euromoda. Limit purchase of shoes to not more than 3 pair. Limit purchase of handbag to only 1 piece (not sure if I can...will try). Clothes? I'm not sure if I can endure not buying any... definately will buy. No restriction but should not be over buying.

Royal Dulton's dinner and tea sets, have to think and calculate...if yes, need Mrs. Izwanee's help.

Health & Beauty
To lose weight. Maybe another 5 - 6 kg more. Currently, just lose 5 kg. Need to lose more kg. Have to be very very patient. No more buying perfume for year 2009...unless I do not have any in my possession, I would buy Fascinating by Salvatore Ferragamo. No make-up buying except for foundation, powder, lip liner and eye liner.

Hope my family and my in-laws will bless with good health and prosperity. And not forgetting all my dearest friends too.

To all my friends...what is your 2009 wishlist? Perhaps want to share and we could pray together to make it come true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks wanie u get me thinking..

So far my new year resolution has always get forgotten by the day after new years day. So I'm trying again this year..

My new year resolutionS
- Find one new hobby
- Improve my English esp on vocabs
- Wiser money spending
- Walk more or generally be more physically active
- Empower my general knowledge particularly on computing,politics, economy. Hate being the dumb one.

Not sure if I can achieve these but hopefully my mind is aware of it subconciously and working towards achieving it.

Azida said...

Wanie! Beautifully written!

Norwanie said...

umie, we have to try. maybe this year we can't achieve our target, but maybe next year.

azida thanks. lama jugak buatnyer. :)