Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday Gathering

Since Ms. Umie was back in town...we have our gathering at Chili's Mid Valley. Before the gathering Ms. Umie, Ms. Wahiza and Ms. Dils when for spa indulgence at Shah Alam.

As for me....I have my favorite indulgence....shopping! I've got this voucher from Robinson that with purchase of RM250 eligible for RM50 off...therefore, I've bought a La Gourmet stockpot for my mother. I've also got a RM50 voucher from L'occitaine...which I've redeem for a Rose EDT.

Since my last purchase of sunglasses was 2 years back with Ms. Dils at Aldo...and the Aldo sunglasses always gave me headache, so I've bought a sunglasses that was to my budget la....eventhough the SA was recommending all those RM1,000 above...I just told him to find me something cheap. So, I've got an Emporio Armani which was what I want and also bought the Freshlook Colourblend contact lenses which currently have special promotion (buy 2 box free 1 box and plus 1 big bottle of Ciba Vision solution).

Ms. Umie with Ms. Dils

The gathering start at around 4.30++ pm. The first to turned up was me....as I'm at The Garden. Followed by Ms. Wahiza, then Ms. Dils and Ms. Umie. Then Ms. Azida the last person as she has to send her mother to airport for Umrah. I've expected Min and the gang....but something came out....and just the five of us.

Me, Ms. Wahiza (soon to be bride) and Ms. Azida

We chat and chat and chat and eat and eat and chat and eat and chat.....never ending. We found out that Ms. Umie baggage was missing in action and I'm not sure whether the airlines has found her baggage yet. Hope they found it....so at least all sentimental items in the baggage are still there and together with Ms. Wahiza and Ms. Azida things.

Lastly, we went for shopping for Ms. Umie items since her lost of baggage event.

2 comments:

Phab Babe said...

wah..i got attention in your post. hehehe.

Argghh, beg belum jumpe. Malas dah nak fikir, sakit jiwe and menghabiskan tenage follow up dgn KLM. Mcm hampeh..Buat spoil cuti and menghabihkan kredit phone aku je. Biar la beg tu hilang terus dari jumpe but everything missing or damaged. Lagi sakit ati.

Knowing my luck, sure2 nye beg tu will turn up in few weeks/months..tp sume pun in pieces and brg hilang..argghhhh.

Lesson learned, JANGAN NAIK KLM. period.

Anyway, I had great time with you girls. Lame gile x gelak2, gossip2 and bersifat tamak nak melantak sume bende..hehehe. Thanks le kerane meneman aku shopping...U r the best!

Hope to see you girls again next week. This time hopefully kite leh jumpe lg ramai2 and ambik gambar bnyk2 sket...

Norwanie said...

Hehehe....mmg ko the main attention. yer la dah lama tak jumpa kan.

Ler...teruk giler KLM...until now still tak jumpa.

Mmg enjoy betul...so, kena ler lepak lagi. Hope next time ramai yang boleh datang and banyakkan photo session.