Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Week Leave

I haven't got any chance to read two books that I've bought last February (Honey Moon) and March (Glitter Baby) ...not I don't get any chance just I don't feel like reading.

But since I've got 2 weeks medical leave...I managed to read both books within two days and I'm currently out of books. I went to MPH at Kinta City....I couldn't find any books that interest me. I wish I asked Ms. Azida to bought the books from Kinokinuya last time she offered...then I wouldn't be out of books and Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

Yesterday...I have a chit chat with Mrs. Izwanee, she taught me how to download TV Series by using BitTorrent. I never download any TV Series, because my brother in law always done that for us at my in law's house. I think I'm not IT savvy enough. Always got stuck in this IT things. I just managed to finished download two TV Series yesterday....Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Currently, I'm still stuck with another Grey's and Private, two Gossip Girl and He Just Not That Into You. Thanks to Mrs. Izwanee.

This evening, my mother drove me to the DVD Store....and I've bought two DVDs....Marley & Me and Bride Wars. Love the Bride War...I think Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway were so gorgeous and their outfit was so great plus the good quality of movie. I haven't watch the Marley & Me...hope it's gonna be great.

* I don't think I love long leave...especially medical leave.

4 comments:

Phab Babe said...

get ready with a box of tissue when u watch the other movie...

Norwanie said...

I've cried for the dog and the frustration from Jen too due to her miscarriage (it just like what I've gone thru).

The dog was really their family and loyal to them.

Azida said...

marathon movie nampak? syoknya esp kalau ada member aka your own ma utk jadi movie partner

Norwanie said...

hehehe...apa lagi boleh buat kat rumah. today...nak tgk he's just not that into you. :)