Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Brother In Law's Wedding

My brother-in-law, Lee wedding with Ayin was held the weekend before my D&C procedure. Actually the wedding helps me not to think so much about 'My Precious' and the D&C procedure. I can't imagine the D&C procedure....when I read it in the internet....I think it will cause me a very awful pain but Alhamdulillah everything went okey.

The arrival of Bride & Groom

We have gold color as our theme color plus the bersanding at the garden was very very good step... as the guest mostly hang around at the tent provided and tea & coffee were served at the tent. So....no major messed in the house....I'm so grateful...:)

Old Wedding Couple

With Aunties and Cousins

I think everyone enjoy the wedding. The weather was good....first I've thought that it was gonna rain...but fortunately the black clouds just passing by. And life just like the sky with the clouds, sun and stars. Hopefully after all the dark clouds passed by and the sun will shine again. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Send gifts to India, online delivery of flowers to India, gift to India, chocolates, cakes, watches, teddy, sweets, fresh fruits and dry fruits to India on the same day.

Please visit:
www.indiafloristnetwork.com