Thursday, May 28, 2009

One Afternoon...My Lone Ranger Activity

After a meeting/discussion with IWK at Ampang Jaya...I went to Ampang Point area for my eye brow threading at Lavinas which only cost RM7. I love their workmanship and the cost was really cheap.

Then...I went to Ampang Point and have my lunch at Deli France. I have Mushroom Quinche and Ice Lemon Tea. Yummy Yummy!!


On my way back to the car, there were a slice fruit stall. I bought the Kedondong, Mango and Ciku. I love the Ciku the most.

Summary of the lone ranger day....I love Ampang....everything is there!

2 comments:

Azida said...

food looks great! kadang2 jalan sorang ni best kan wanie... u with ur own little world.. doing whatever thing that u like..

Norwanie said...

mmg sedap....tapi fruit tartlets dia pun nampak sedap. kadang2 jalan sorang2 ni mmg best....and boleh balik cepat. tapi kalau dgn kawan2 lagi best sampai tak ingat masa. :D