Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Two Books by Lisa Kleypas


I've already read a book by Lisa Kleypas titled Sugar Daddy which falls under Contemporary Romance Category. She has only wrote three books in that category. Actually it was hard to find her contemporary romance books. However, I managed to find another book titled Blue-Eyed Devil which was a sequel to the Sugar Daddy at MPH Ipoh. Currently I'm reading the book...and I've already familiarized with the character in the book...so, it makes me more excited to read it and about another 30% to finished it. I think by tonight I could manage to complete reading it. I will have to find the other one titled Smooth-Talking Stranger.

The sexy cover

Another book by Lisa Kleypas was Seduce Me At Sunrise (which once I've called 'Seduce Me At Surprise' by mistake) which was Historical Romance. This book can be find at any MPH store... I don't know why. Actually, I don't like the cover because it was too sexy and uncomfortable to read if in public. But I found that there were another cover published by Piatkus that was more conservative but I realized that the title was still not conservative....:) What can I do...I can't find other books that interest me. I haven't started reading this book...but I will in this week and I would find out how's the historical romance by Lisa Kleypas goes...would it be better than Judith McNaught?

No comments: