Saturday, May 30, 2009

Matthew Lawrence

I've saw Mrs. Doubtfire movie in Astro while browsing the channel at around 3 a.m. and I said to myself...Oh My God...Matthew Lawrence was in it.

Matthew Lawrence was so cute in this movie

I've still remember during our school time...we have our own fantasy star. As for me, Matthew Lawrence was my love idol....hehehehehehe. Collect all the poster from the US teen magazines. Exchange the poster with each other so that we could get more of our idol poster.

I think, I even have this poster in my collection

I even have Matthew Lawrence photo in my purse during that time....as if he is my boyfriend. I still remember that Mrs. Farah's idol....Devon Sawa and Ms. Umie's Brad Renfro.

Matthew Lawrence look like his older brother, Joey Lawrence

If I'm not mistaken I even have a sketch drawing of Matthew Lawrence at the back cover of my Chemistry Revision Book...which was drew by Nirman.

All my memories about him came back to instantly...after I saw that movie. During those time, I even love his whole sibling....Joey and Andrew. Andrew was a cutie during that time.

2 comments:

Phab Babe said...

hahahaha..brad renfro tu duluuuuu..even tho i still carry the nickname..hope he's RIP

skrg dah tukar..umi compton-cullen lak..hahahah..poyos..

matthew lawrence...dulu glamer gile..skrg mcm dah sonyap jo

Norwanie said...

hahaha...tu ler begitu obses dengan brad dulu.

okey ler....skrang ni dah compton-cullen sampai dua lagi tu.

tu ler matthew lawrence tu dah tak glamer...maner dia pergi ntah. rasanyer dia dah kahwin kot.