Saturday, March 14, 2009

Women's Day

Got an sms from MPH on the 'Women's Day' and they got this 25% discount on selected titles. After my training course at Damansara Height, I headed straight to Bangsar Village. When to the MPH Store....and found a lots of book that I liked.

My third books from this author

I've bought a novel by Jude Deveraux titled Secrets....which has 25% discount for the Women's Day promotion. Other books that on promotion was not to my liking.

I'll buy this book once they got in normal size

So, I found Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips...not just that, I found another latest book by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, What I Did For Love which seem very very likable but it came in a big size...more expensive and not easy for storage.

My 12th books from this author

Last book I've purchased that day was.......surprise! A phrasebook for Korean Language. I just want to learn some Korean language since I loved watching their drama ;)

Not easy actually to learn other language

Other things that interest me....the woven plastic baskets at SIA to store my things in my soon to be complete bathroom and a bigger one for my books storage.

2 comments:

扑克之旅 said...

hi
nice to meet you
your blog photo very beautiful
best wishes for you

Norwanie said...

hi...nice to meet you too. thank you.