Monday, March 16, 2009

One Busy Sunday

When to tiles and sanitary fittings store at Jalan Reko, Kajang with my dearest mother-in-law since Man has to work that morning. We arrived at the store around 11.00 am and start our sanitary fittings and tiles hunting for the new bathrooms.

The Green for my new bathroom wall tiles and the Grey for my BIL's bathroom complete with counter tops

My bathroom matching floor tiles

The hardest was to find the matching floor tiles and counter top since we've already choosed the wall tiles. However, we've managed to find the matching inclusive all the sanitary fittings for the bathroom except for the shower rose and the water heater system which will be picked by Man.

By 2.00pm everything settled and I headed to Damansara and picked Ms. Azida. She's my shopping assistant at IKEA and The Curve. Without any lunch...I've browsed thru IKEA for a pair of budget bedside table and found a suitable one which cost on RM70 each.

After that, I have my late lunch and Ms. Azida has her early dinner at around 4.00pm ++ at The Marche. I have the small size seafood tomato pasta with honeydew & dragon fruit juice and a slice of banana crumble served with custard sauce which of course shared with Ms. Azida.

In front of Pasta counter

Ms. Azida in front of Grilled counter

No seafood for Ms. Azida. She has the grilled lamb sausage served with mushroom & black pepper sauce and plain rosti served with cheese and sour cream.

The grilled lamb sausage and seafood tomato pasta

When to MPH again...even Ms. Azida has bought tonne of books at MPH sales yesterday...but we haven't catched anything. Then headed to the Jigsaw Puzzle World...thought of buying the glow in the dark puzzle plus the frame which cost around RM280...so, KIV first.

Chanel Luminous Matte Powder

Ms. Azida want to find a skirt at EIC, so we when to Metrojaya. None interest her. So we headed down to cosmetic and accessories area. I bought myself a Chanel Luminous Matte Powder Makeup and Chanel Lipstick, Rouge Allure in Admirable plus RM20 voucher which I've redeem xxxxx at Wacoal :) Ms. Azida also got what she looking for....xxxxx!Chanel Rouge Allure in Admirable

TQ...so very much Ms. Azida for accompanied me. Muahhhh!

5 comments:

Azida said...

ur welcome.. it was really interesting from the second we managed to get parking (note to self: be kind to people and u'll get parking easily, just like cik wanie the nice girl)

even though penat giler but seriously best! dah la duduk shopping berjam2 tapi dapat parking free, hehehe..

Norwanie said...

story we learn...'don't judge the book from it's cover' sometimes its true...

yeah...the best part...free parking and got parking when everyone else jammed searching for one.

FARAHana said...

camne leh dpt parking free? nih kat the curve ke? Tell me, tell me!

korang eat at marche ek? kewl.. Last time mkn kat situ pun ngan korang..

Norwanie said...

hehehhehe....parking free nyer kat ikea...sbb beli barang kat ikea...makan jer kat the curve.

Norwanie said...

tapikan....kat marche tu, makanan dia dah kurang tak mcm masa kita pergi dulu-dulu. dah tak byk choice.