Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Flat Shoe

Last Saturday, beside watching movie 'Confession of A Shopaholic'...I have another agenda for that day...to find a flat shoe and a book at MPH.


I managed to find the book at MPH....and I just started reading it but I just fall as sleep while reading it....I will try my best to understand it since it was important.

I also found the flat shoe. We went like three times to Nine West store....I like the 3/4 inch wedges heal...which I considered as flat...but there already sold out the size 7 but Ms Azida found a beautiful and sexy stiletto. When to the Charles & Keith... nothing suit me. We also went to Florsheim...they were having massive discount up to 60%...but nothing that really suit me.


I've already gave up and then I found the shoe...I never have any dream to have this shoe (never even glance at it) but love their handbags... what can I do, it just happens since it was the clearance for last season stock...not much size left...but manage to have size 38 which fit me rather than usual size 37 that was tight for my feet.

Got voucher from Parkson on purchased of the shoe and I bought a lipstick from Estee Lauder in Rose Tea (our all time favorite...Mrs Izwanee) and got the One Card free for three years.


9 comments:

Azida said...

your shoes are TOTALLY gorges!

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

oits...sempat lagi shopping...now is time for you to start saving...the more the merrier when it comes to shopping later later(u know what i mean)...trust me...you won't regret!

Nurhayati said...

cantikkkknye ur shoes!!!
suka2x.

salam singgah ;)

Norwanie said...

Azida...thank you.

Ezan...aku tahu kena berjimat...I would start from now...janji. Simpan byk2 and then baru splurge...yeah!

Nurhayati...hi...thanks...and thanks for your visit.

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

hehehe...tp sekali sekala aper salahnya...at least what you bought was FLAT shoes...which will be your best friend from now on..

Norwanie said...

ezan...ko ni memahami la. hehehehe.

good investment....:)

Yus said...

Perhhhhh..lagi?????...isk...isk...tanam pokok duit ker?..nak tolong menuai pokok tu leh tak?

Norwanie said...

kak yus....wanie tanam pokok tu kat belakang rumah...nak benih ker? hehehehe.

mesya said...

nice shoes! tumpang iklan ye. italian and tie rack scarves at affordable price here.do visit.thanks :)