Monday, March 23, 2009

Camping In The Living Room

It has been three (3) nights for me, Man and Malia (sister in law) camping in our living room since our room is currently in renovation process. Tiresome...but still enjoyable...when we have midnight snack together for all three nights (curry maggi, soup & porridge and followed by Burger King).

But there were no privacy. I have to be at the living room all the time. No private time. The funny thing, my current closet has been moved out from my room and plaed in the middle of the house. Every morning I have to choose what I want to wear, and bring along into the toilet and get all ready inside the toilet.

Man informed that we maybe have to camping at the living room for the whole week. However, our existing bathroom has been totally demolished and our new bathrooms finishes have yet to finish. Hope it turn out okey... Can't wait.

4 comments:

Azida said...

wanie.. hahaha lari topik...

u have been married for 3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days YESTERDAY, hehehe

Azida said...

tambah lagi, dalam post ni mentioned u have been camping for 3nights... hmm seems that number 3 is your lucky number? so 3 babies (triplets) after this? hahaha...

Norwanie said...

azida...aku tak perasan pun :) thank you. I guess my luck number is 3.

Triple? wow....nanti kalo ada date dgn korang kena bwk gilir2 ler...:D.

Kalo ada rezeki...aku terima jer...doa ler utk aku...:)

Kebetulan plak...3 org yang bercamping...:)

FARAHana said...

best nye camping.. siap ada makan2 lagik! kewl..