Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confession of A Shopaholic

I loved watching this movie. It was hilarious. I cannot compared the movie version with the book version since I never read any piece from Sophie Kinsella....but overall I love it. I was laughing so hard...and Ms. Azida think that we were the loudest of all.


The two main casts was lovable. Cute Isla Fisher as Rebecca Bloomwood and handsome Hugh Dancy (Claire Danes's fiance) as Luke Brandon. I think they suit each other (Claire and Hugh).


The part that I loved.....

When Rebecca told Luke that his dressing not matching and they when for his outfit shopping and Rebecca act as his fashion consultant....but Luke actually was familiar with Prada's terms and Rebecca was in shocked....(Ms. Azida, again...don't judge by the cover.)

I loved all the shopping parts....the sample sales....the talking and persuasive mannequin (actually, it was the devil in shopping). Everyone has their own devil...I think la. I personally have my own devil....shoes devil!

Lastly, when she organized an auction for all her belonging for her to settle her debt... the green scarf which was her trademark was auction and been competed by two women...at first I thought that the woman with handphone was bidding for Luke...but when she withdrew... I never thought that both women actually bidding for Luke (unpredictable part). So very very sweet of him....

Before this I never thought of reading any books by Sophie Kinsella....but after watching this movie...I could start with one....and see how it goes....

2 comments:

Azida said...

if i get someone like hugh dancy, confirm will not judge him, terus say i do aje.. hehehe...

Norwanie said...

yeah i know....who can resist him? the 'him' is hugh dancy or luke brandon?