Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lunch Buffet at Cafe' Lavista at Equatorial Bangi

Got this lunch buffet voucher from Lee (my brother in law) for lunch buffet at Equatorial Bangi. Since, no one were free for lunch today... just me and Malia when for the lunch buffet.

We arrived around 1.30pm....quite late for lunch buffet. I start with baked pasta, lamb patty, and grilled sausages. The baked pasta was so marvelous....plus the lamb patty.

Having the Penang Laksa

Then proceed with penang laksa...yummy yummy plus not so yummy dim sum and Malia with Cantonese Noodle. There were chocolate fountain with marshmallow, gummy, apricots, dates and many mores except strawberries. Malia was the one heading towards the chocolate fountain that has been the attraction from the first we've been seated.

The chocolate fountain

Malia for her second round of chocolate fountain

Then I've got the buttered vegetable (broccoli and carrots)....delicious and plus cream caramel which I almost throwout because of the coconut flavor.

Enjoying my buttered vegetable

They have so many many deserts...I one that I love the most were the Banana Bread Pudding served with Vanilla Sauce....so very very tasty. The perfect pudding.


Even...my stomach told me to stop...but I still wanna try their nasi ayam...so there we go for nasi ayam....and it was delicious....since my stomach was so full...Malia help to finished it.

Malia finishing her salad and before the spoon incident

So...many clumsiness happened today...all my spoon, folk and knife cannot seem to get along very well, always figthing with each others...cling cling cling...and another costumer whiles opening the pot lid with a bang and another one cling cling drop....Malia's spoon...ekekekekeke...the leason we learn, not to laugh at other people....

So...we finished at 2.30pm...and Lee, thanx for the great food...

2 comments:

Azida said...

alah, looks so delichs! i wanna go too!

wanie.. we need to stop eating chilis oredi.. dah start bosan nie..

Norwanie said...

yeah delicious...but I think I'm not worth for buffet anymore.

But we still can try other food...other than chilis...:)