Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stress & Tension

For the pass couple of weeks since my last up date...been so busy with my office stuff. I even when back home at 11.00 pm and reach home at 12.00 pm plus time take away McDonald's at Bangi which took me more than 30 minutes to order the food.

Then it continue with 10.00 pm another day and another and another...until I feel if I'm going back early...there must be that I forgot to submit any task given.

I want given two option by my new CEO....to choose my career path. Resort Development or normal development. I've got advices from my friends and family....and also my superior... and finally I've choose the Resort Development....hope that I'm gonna be okey coping with the more detailed and extravagant resort development.

I should been to Tanjong Jara, Terengganu...but I've been postponed it since the workload was sometime so unbearable...and can't afford to miss a day workload went I came back.

But today I managed to went back at 6.30 pm....I was so happy....and I'm smilling right now. Stress and tension has passed for this time being....happy! Can't wait to have my weekend and having funs. Yeah.


3 comments:

Azida said...

wanie! sila sambung ayat ini..

"Kan best kalau gaji kita xxx"

ahahahahaha

Norwanie said...

ya ya ya RM15,000....hehheheheheheheh

nanti kita kena ler buat bisnes baru ler bleh.

Norwanie said...

ya ya ya RM15,000....hehheheheheheheh

nanti kita kena ler buat bisnes baru ler bleh.