Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sakae Sushi

Yesterday went to KLCC to have lunch with Ms. Azida at Sakae Sushi. The environment of the restaurant not much differ than Sushi King except for the exclusive look with computer ordering system.

Me....waiting for our food


Ms. Azida was so geogeous with her purple scarf and blouse plus the skirt

The price was reasonable and just as same as sushi king but the menu was more variety. We ate until our stomach full. There was a promotion for Citibank Credit Card holder....Buy 1 Free 1 for the handroll. Ms. Azida had two Spicy Salmon Handroll and for me the Soft Shell Crab Handrolland Prawn Tempura Handroll.

Fried Maki & Miso Soup


Salmon Skins and Spicy Salmon Handroll


My favorite : Eniko Niku Maki (Beef with Mushroom)


My favorite : Baby Octupus
(which I think the cheapest baby octupus)

My second intention to KLCC was to buy a customize make-up palette pan by Bobbi Brown for easy carrying and organizing my make-up case. Bobbi Brown currently having promotion for the customize make-up palette pan....buy three items (eye shadow, blusher or any items that can be fixed into the pan) and received the four palette worth RM40. Actually, all palette pan (3, 4 or 6) was sold at the same price of RM40 and I'm thinking of buying the 3 palette pan which was for my two eye shadow and another for a blusher.


So, I've bought three items (metallic eye shadow in Champagne Quartz, blusher in Sand Pink and a foundation stick compact) and got the 4 palette pan for free plus Isetan's voucher.

The 4 Palette Pan plus the Stick Foundation Compact

With the voucher from the cosmetic and Isetan's membership, I've bought a bra at Wacoal. Then we went to Parkson and I've bought Patchi with voucher also.

At MAC....Ms. Azida tried the cream eye shadow and she bought the cream eye shadow that match her outfit....every nice and smooth.

Before going back...we went to Chili's to order a take away for Man. Happy eating and happy shopping and went back home with hole in the pocket.....:)

No comments: