Friday, August 14, 2009

My 'Go To' Beauty Product

I love the Yahoo! Shine especially reading about their Fashion + Beauty section. Then I read this User Post about 'My Go To Beauty Product' and I want to have My Go To Beauty Product.


So...My Go TO Beauty Product:

1. CHANEL Whitening Modeling Effect Base SPF 30
I need to put up sunblock everyday. Therefore, the Chanel's Beauty Advisor recommended the this make=up base cum sunblock and love it so very much.

2. MAC Studio Tech
Always and forever cream foundation. I never fan of liquid foundation cause I think that it make my face blotching after wearing it for sometimes. Another cream foundation that I love is Bobbi Brown's Oil Free Cream Foundation which is slightly expensive that MAC.

3. MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder
I'm always using this loose powder or sometimes just buy the press powder which I think the effect was the same when being applied with brush.

4. CHANEL Mat Lumie're
This two way cake foundation powder which can be applied dry and wet. However, I just used it as touch up and for reapplied as easy to carry, two in one.

5. MAC Powder Blush
My favorite color was Dame...I've once tried other color but not to my liking as much as Dame. But I would like to try the Bobbi Brown's blusher.


6. BOBBI BROWN Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow
The most easy color combination for me was the rose/pink with brown....simply can match with everything. Got in Rose Gold and Chocolate.

7. MAC Technakohl Liner (Eye Liner Kajal)
Of course in Graphblack. It was so lasting. Before this I'm using the eye liner from Estee Lauder and after sometime...the color faded away.

8. MAC Lip Pencil
Currently I'm using the pencil type and I would like to change to the Creamstick Liner which could be accumulate for the exchange of lipstick.

9. STILLA Shadow Pot
The best shimmer and eye shadow based ever in Honey....couldn't find it anymore.

10. MAC Studio Touch-up Stick Corrector & Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35
I rarely use this corrector and concealer...just went it was really really necessary. But I just carried with me the stick in case of emergency.

11. ESTEE LAUDER
MagnaScopic MascaraI'm not usually wear mascara. Just got the sample size mascara from the counter which I carry in my make-up case but rarely use it. But I love the finish compare to my MAC Fibre Rich Lash which look crumble.

MAC Lipstick

Estee Lauder Lipstick

12. LIPSTICK
I love the Baby Pink by Estee Lauder, Brave by MAC, High Tea by MAC which can neutralize the not so facy color, Admirable by Chanel and Secret Garden by L'oreal.

No comments: