Monday, August 17, 2009

Lipstick Jungle Season 1

I just finished watching the season 1 of Lipstick Jungle and guess what? I loved it. Love it very very much. The story was so sexy and the dressing was gorgeous. Love it! Love it!

I have my favorite couple in this series....My favorite couple was Victory Ford (Lindsay Price) and Joe Bennet (Andrew McCarthy). Victory Ford was so cute! and as for Joe Bennet....he was simple a match for petite Victory Ford.


I still remember Andrew McCarthy in Pretty in Pink with Molly Ringwald. I think he looks more charming when he's became older and matured.

* I hate the ending for the Season 1...but they always end the story that way you be tempted to watch the next season.....here I come Season 2....I love Jungle Trekking in the Lipstick Jungle.

No comments: