Thursday, August 13, 2009

Marketing Experience

I've been volunteer as supporting staff during my company soft launching of the new Double Storey Terrace House at Kota Seriemas, Nilai and I'm in charge for the gift.

Me & Kak Zulfa

The food for the even was from Deli France....with yummy mini fruit tartlet, chicken puff, tuna puff, the sweet bun (I didn't know the name) and many more.

The main objective of my volunteering was to have the unrecorded leave because my annual leave was beeping showing that it was at the minimal stage....and I need to have a leave during weekdays if my stress level was to the sky.

We manage to sold quite number of units even during soft launching and other product which has been launched before. This is my first experience in marketing...and I love it. Love to see the people come and go and their behavior.

Marketing Staff : Becca, Wan & Yati

Ohh...forget to mentioned there were also clowns, cotton candy and many others for kids to play. I've once when for a launching...they just served you satay and no entertainment for the children. So...there we so many marketing strategy to market the product.

* Hate the T-shirt!

2 comments:

Azida said...

tshirt seksi! hahaha...

Norwanie said...

Mmg...dah ler dpt on the launching day...at least kalo dpt earlier, boleh ler adjust.