Monday, September 14, 2009

Farm Town Addiction

Currently...I'm addicted to the Facebook's game Farm Town. Before this, I love to play the Barn Buddy. Then proceed to the Farm Ville. However, for me...Farmt Town is the best! The layout, color, features and the game itself.



I'm currently at Stage 24 : Green Ace....but only have this small farmhouse. I love to see my neighbour with lake, river and many more features. When we proceed to upper level, the features were made available but money was always needed to buy the features.

I would like to have the pond and the river...and I can't wait to have more money to buy them later. I'm quite addicted to this game....even half an hour lunchh break, I'm still at my desk harvesting and plow my farm or other farmers' farm to earn money.

No comments: