Sunday, September 13, 2009

Buffet Ramadhan

Last night...I went for breakfast with Man and his office mates at Melting Pot, Concorde Kuala Lumpur. So far, I've went to seven (7) Buffet Ramadhan. First at Cyberview Lodge, Cyberjaya... then Equatorial Bangi, Marriott Putrajaya, Chatz - Park Royal Kuala Lumpur, Marriot Putrajaya again, Pullman Putrajaya and lastly the Concorde.

The best buffet...I've been to date was Melting Pot, Concorde. Why? Grilled Lamb? Yes...they have it. Roasted Beef? Yes...they have. Oyster? Yes...they have it.

What Concorde have that others don't? They have Gear Box Soup! I can finished one gear box alone. Alone! Love it so much! Their roasted beef was also marvelous. But Concorde also missing something that others have...such as pasta and pizza.

The best pasta was at Equatorial...the sauce was so thick and very tasty but Marriott's pasta was also not bad. Equatorial also have pizza which was freshly baked.

I think I might have another two or three buffet lined for next week...but I'm not really sure how it's gonna be. This Ramadhan...I don't think I could lose any weight but gain weight was definately.

No comments: