Saturday, September 12, 2009

Euro Moda Addiction

My main weakness was Euro Moda. Everytime I enter the store....I can't resist myself from buying something from the store....even the intention was to accompanied others.

First incident was at Euro Moda, KLCC when Ms. Azida want to bought a birthday present for her sister...and I just can't take my eyes on the fabric that were display at the main entrance and what happen? I bought the fabric even after spending money at Seoul on fabric....I still cannot resist it.

Latest incident was during lunch time on Friday, my colleagues was going to Metropoint Kajang and as I'm not doing anything...I had follow them and enter the Euro Moda. And again....I can't resist from buying...not one but two. Actually, I bought only one for me...but if my mom knew that I bought another fabric...she would definately complain, so I've bought one for her.

Mine: Blue abstract....My Mom: Yellow with paisley design

I have to restrict myself from entering Euro Moda...for that...I can't go to Metropoint or Jalan TAR anymore...and please don't ask me to accompany to the store....I'm a bad person when I enter the store. VERY BAD.

No comments: