Sunday, September 13, 2009

Breakfast at Tony Roma, Pavillion

I went to the office in the morning too prepare my management brief for the Board of Director's meeting tomorrow with help with my colleagues. After everything settle...I went to my bird house in Seri Kembangan and wash my dirty car after being complain by Man continuously.

From Seri Kembangan, I took Putrajaya-Kuala Lumpur Expressway to Pavililion withhout any traffic and arrived 20 minutes early than my expectation.

When to ZARA while waiting for my dearest Ms. Azida and bought an orange suede pump which was marked down with price of RM69. Then headed to WATATIME to change my watch's battery.

Me...waiting for the food at Tony Roma. I'm so hungry!


Love Ms. Azida's scarf

Ms. Azida wore white skirt with the pink shirt and very very nice scarf that I love so very much. The color suit her with her fair skin....but I don't think it suit me....

Ms. Azida's Mushroom


Ms. Azida's Potato Skin, Onion and Chicken


Mine....Grilled Salmon

Before when back....when to La Bodega and take away their Cheese Burger for Man.

No comments: