Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Zara Purchase

When to The Garden last Sunday to picked up my contact lenses at Better Vision. Actually, I can picked up the contact lenses anytime...but since Man always asking 'Tak keluar ker hari ni?'. So, without hesistate, I get myself ready and meet up with Ms. Azida at The Garden...hehehehehehe and Ms. Azida actually was at One Utama with her dad at that time and continue her shopping at The Garden.

My new sunglasses (it still look big even I've choose the smaller frame)

I've picked up my contact lenses and then proceed to Marks & Spencer and bought their biscuit...Swirl Butter Chocolate and Custard Cream. Very very very yummy.


When down at ground floor and saw people line up in front of the Coach store. Since, Ms. Azida has not arrive, I went to the Coach store to find out what was on sales....many gorgeous handbags and wallets...but nothing interest me...:)

When Ms. Azida finally arrived...we when to Shoe Repair at Mid Valley to send Ms. Azida shoe for alteration and then proceed to Miss Selfridge, Doherty Perkins and Topshop. I found one gray pant that I like...but no size available for me.

Ms. Azida found a pair of shoe at Metrojaya and then we went to Ace Hardware to buy Man's thing 'Throttle Body Cleaner'. Even the sales person couldn't find the 'Throttle Body Cleaner'. and I don't even know what is throttle body. But when I called Man and told him that I couldn't find the thing, he said to look for 'Caburator Cleaner'...then I found the Throttle Body Cleaner'.

After that...we start browsing all the clothes boutique at Mid Valley. Our last and ultimate stop was at Zara. I've tried around 11 items and Ms. Azida tried for 3 belts and 2 shirts. Ms. Azida end up buying 1 black shirt and I've bought 1 gray pant, 2 blouses and a black singlet.

We have lemonade from Auntie Anne's and when back around 6.00 pm.


When I step in the room Man said 'Cepatnyer balik?'. Hehehehehe....Nampak sangat kalau keluar selalu balik lambat. :)

6 comments:

Azida said...

fewwit.. cunnya awek yang pakai spek mata baru tu.. eh eh lawa tudung?? boleh berkenalan..?? kekekekekeke...

wanie! no idea to write la.. ugh! my blog temporarily shut down sebab owner dia tgh soul searching nak cari idea..

Norwanie said...

maner ada cun...dahi berparut ekekekekek...byk jerawat le. tudung yezza...cantikkan....ekekekekek beli kat siapa?

soul searching...soul searching ler jugak...tgk2 jumpa soul kat office...hehehehehe

FARAHana said...

wahhh..dasat sungguh..meletop2 Wanie ngan spek baru die.. hehehehhe...

Zara? I miss my session at Zara. I love Zara...

My blog also temporarily shut down due to her owner also tgh soul searching carik ilham..

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

M&S..me..dah x pegi situ lagi dah...walaupun kat sini..merata2 outlet dia..the reason being, some % of profit are donated to Ya**d*..

I banned myself for going there...walaupun kekadang to tempting jer..

Phab Babe tgh homesick said...

Ezan..bole ke tahan tak masuk m&s..

kuatkan semangat.Susah le ko eh.. x bole minum coke, pepsi, x leh makan MacD,x leh beli barang tesco.. x leh pakai barang microsoft..ibm..they r even bigger ya**di funders..

Norwanie said...

Ezan....Tapi biscuit tu mmg sedap ler. Ekekeke.

Umie....dah start homesick balik ker?