Thursday, June 18, 2009

Nine West Bargain Corner

I went for family gathering with my aunty family at One Utama last Sunday for discussion on the wedding preparation. I've arrived one hour earlier than the scheduled time. So, I just browsing the shop at the new wing.

When I went down an escalator, I saw a signboard showing Bargain Corner for Nine West. I've follow the direction to the Bargain Corner located at the Rainforest section near the Paddington Pancake House.

There were a lots of shoes and no so many customer in the store. There were shoes from Enzo, Nine West, Steve Madden, JLo and also Jessica Simpson. But it was quite impossible to find the shoes with your size. Not that there were no sizes...but the shoes were scattered around and I found a shoe that I like with my size but I couldn't find the pair. So...I managed to bought a blue sandal by Nine West.

I informed Ms Azida on the sales since her house just around the corner and my aunty about the sales. So, we went to the Bargain Corner again but we found that they closing the area for organizing the shoes and the SA told that it would take around 1 to 2 hours. However, until after our discussion about after more than four hours...the Bargain Corner still closed.

See...what happen when shoes on bargain affect to all shoes maniac...the bargain corner have to closed down even 4 hours was not enough to reorganized.


No comments: