Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tony Roma, Pavillion...Again

We (me & Ms. Azida) having our lunch at Tony Roma again last Saturday. We meet up at Pavillion around 11.00 am. Our main agenda always will be the good food.

So...Ms. Azida having the Grilled Salmon with Tomato Pesto and Broccoli & Rice as the side dish. I loved the salmon and the tomato pesto....plus the rice was very yummy.

As always....I've ordered the Tony Roma's speciality....The RIBS and the bake potato. Very very delicious. Love it so much! But I think I want to try something else next time dining at Tony Roma.

And also a take way for deary husband....the Tony Roma's Burger with lots of fries.

Then...our Burning Off the Calories Activities began......walk and shop and walk and shop! Plus Burning Off the pocket too.

I've got a pair of clearance shoe at Nine West from Enzo, a purple shirt from ZARA and a blue blouse from Mossimo Dutti which also currently on sales.

Ms. Azida got herself a pair of nude colour shoe from Esclips which was very sexy on her.


And I've got something nice...and thanx to Ms. Azida.... A Tie Rack scarf that she bought recently, because I loved that scarf she sold the scarf to me. Lucky me.

* I've already wore the scarf twice.

2 comments:

Azida said...

i dont know why, i still heart chilis punya food.. something in their taste tu yang rasa nak datang lagi dan lagi dan lagi..

Norwanie said...

Chilis tu...food dia mmg sedap and appetizer/entries dia pun dah mengenyangkan....so it much cheaper than Tony Roma.