Friday, June 19, 2009

Half Day Leave

Today, at 10.30 am, went to the bank to settle my financial issue for my ASB since it's already reaching end of June...after month of June, no dividend will be calculated. Very easy and hassle free...cause the bank just near to my house (not mine...my in-laws).


Around 12.00 pm, I've already reached The Garden to find the wedding present for my aunty wedding next coming week. They have the wedding registry for the gift at the Robinson with 8 pages of gift list for the groom side. Since we were from the bride side, I've made up to buy something out from the list...so I've got her a Bohemia's cake stand.


I've also bought myself a pair of gray sandal and a clutch from Nine West which was on sales at Isetan and paid partially with my voucher.

Lunch at the Pastis...they having the RM12.90++ set lunch which I'm having alone but the food was nice plus the good price. I have the Spaghetti Aglio Olio with grilled prawn and chicken ham, vanilla ice-cream and sprite.

4 comments:

Phab Babe said...

Nice... Shop ur heart out.. Lol

wat happen to ur resolution on your old post about less shopping this year.. Hehe.

Azida said...

hahahaha.. everybody knows wanie's weakness is shoes..! kalau boleh buat walk in cabinet, mesti dia dah lama buat punya..

wanie.. make sure your new house nanti ada walk in wardrobe cabinet just for shoes! baju2 and beg sume tu kene buat wardrobe lain..

Norwanie said...

Umie...yes, shop my heart out until I forgot about my resolution hehehehe. From 3 shoes to countless...what can I do...I can't resist shoes.

Azida...you are right...I need a big wardrobe cabinet for shoes and clothes.

FARAHana said...

Wanie..aku taktau pun kat Malaysia ader wedding registry! Huhuhuhuhu...

Ko mmg suke shopping..mmg shoe fetish.. hahahahha..