Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What is happiness?

I asked myself...what do we really know about happiness?

Some people said that 'Happiness is went we didn't need anything else in this world'. But for me, people never satisfied with what they have. They always want more. So, what is happiness?

People are wondering how was life gonna be? Would happiness bring shine to life? What is my destiny? Could someone understand and truly love us the way we want? All this question always pop out from our head, but no one could answer... only Allah knows.

Someone said to me 'I want spend my life with someone rather having everything life could have but no ones to share it with'. People need someone in order to complete their life and to ensure that life are meaningful.

But is it so important to have someone by your side, you have to ignore other aspect or your own expectation of your companion. I've once thought that we should compromise our expectation from time to time, even I still holding strong that we should compromise, however there were some aspect that cannot be compromise.

I've once asked 'Why people in happiest moment think their companion has complete their life end up hurting the one that completes her/him? Or the companion just completes their life in the happiest moment but not vise versa?'

Sometime I kept thinking when seeing a couple and talked to myself, 'They surely looks happy. They don't need anything too materials to be happy, they just happy to be with each other.' But we didn't know exactly what they've going through in their life as other people didn't know what exactly happen in our own life. People make conclusion based on what they see and what they belief.

Life always being describe like a circle. Sometimes we were up and sometimes we were down. I think that what's make life more adventurous. Adventurous to explore and keep going on with life.

You know what I think of happiness? Really think about happiness? Actually I don't really know, but I know what could make me happy.

I'm happy to know that I have a husband and family to share every moment of my life.
I'm happy to have so many wonderful friends.
I'm happy to see everyone around me happy.
I'm happy I have so wonderful childhood memory.
I'm happy where am I right now.
and I'm going to be very very happy if I could have a baby... InsyaAllah.

Our future, our destiny...all in Allah's hand. What we could do, just make the best of life and pray that everything will works fine.

I thanks Allah, for everything He has given ... and hope we all find our happiness.

6 comments:

diLs said...

i would say a partner is a party who complements you, not completes you..and it goes to either a communion of two hearts or two giant megabucks corporate organisations..complement suggests win-win situation where both parties give and receive unconditionally..complement goes wayyyyy round..while completion might hit a standstill once you found it...my 2 cents worth

Norwanie said...

i think you are right... partner complements each other. if not, you will never be happy...

Momma Qiestina said...

kak wanie..

kite doa sama2 nanti baby chumel coming yea :)

amin..amin..

Norwanie said...

InsyaAllah ler Yat. Kita sama-sama berdoa dan berusaha.

Momma Qiestina said...

kak wanie lalinkk.

tak jupe pon mase wedding min?
tgkla update wedding min & pic kat blog yat :)

Norwanie said...

yat, kak wanie lambat skit ada kenduri doa selamat. tapi sempat jumpa kak yus, lias and the gang.