Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Purse

Thanks to Ms. Azida, Ms. Dils and Ms. Umie for your comments on the Purse To Have. I took Ms. Umie advice to find brands other than Coach.


Ms. Dils recommend the Anya Hindmarch, I went to Isetan at The Garden and viewed the purse. It was funky...and I like it, but the price very very very differ from my budget...

The one I saw was in green colour patent.

I also went to the Coach, to view the purse with my own eyes. It was quite small since before this I just viewed it in the internet and the colour choices were less compared to the US market.

The Salvatore Ferragamo is currently on sales, I went there and asked the sales girl for the most discount items, fortunately she was happy to help me. She took out all the 50% - 70& items. As always the 30% items that caught my eyes (but still out of my budget) but I still can consider one black purse with a small ribbon.

I also when to Kate Spade and BCBG Maxazria... I loved the BCBG's purse, however it was a long purse, what I need was a small one. The leather was nice and the price also fit my budget.


As I'm talking on the phone with Ms. Azida and when back to view the Salvatore's purses, I saw a new purse, white/cream/offwhite not sure which one but the sales girl said that it was in iceberg.

Guess which one I've picked? I've picked the iceberg purse with ribbon bow and diamond lookalike crystal. I've got the purse with 70% discount and the price falls between my budget range.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did u pick the off-white diamanté ribbon purse in the pic? That's really pretty.. Suits u very well I think.

Purse is one of the purchase that I wouldn't mind splurging. We carry our life in it n we use everyday thus makes the cost per wear somewhat cheap :-)

Norwanie said...

yeah...that one. after discount 70% cost around RM350...quite cheap compared to others ....

the main attraction was the diamante ribbon... ;)