Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shoe Shoe Shoe... Handbag

Since my mother was in KL again for her works, I've spend every Sunday with her. Last 2 weeks we went to KLCC. Actually, we wanna go to Pavillion, because I've took a wrong road, we just head to KLCC.


We went to the shoes department, loved all the shoes there. My eyes caught this Florsheim sandal but I want to think... so we went to the first floor, I'm so relieve that I didn't bought the Florsheim. There were the shoes and handbags with a big bargain price for Nine West, Circa Joan & David, Anne Klien and Enzo. I've thought the sales were just at Tangs as I spoke with Ms. Dils on the phone before and she bought shoe there at a big discount price.

So, I bought a shoe and a handbag.... so cheap....love it. I've got the bag (Nine West) with 60% discount and 50% discount for the shoe (Circa Joan & David).


I love the shoe the most.... may be because I'm a shoes lover.

No comments: