Sunday, October 26, 2008

Metrojaya Warehouse, Mossimo Dutti and Dome Cafe

I've took a leave last Thursday just for the Metrojaya Warehouse Sales. I went alone since no ones are available on that day. I've arrived at the Stadium Malawati Shah Alam around 9.15am and people already there waiting for the stadium to open at 10.00am. Glad I'm there early.


My main target was the perfume. The household item was my secondary... the clothes were no to me. So hard to find the right size... with my big buttock....

At 10.00am, the gate was open, people were pushing each other. I just went straight to the perfume and cosmetic area. First perfume that I took was Stella - Sheer. Since Ms. Azida love the perfume I've called and informed her... and she want that perfume which cost on Rm100 for 100ml. Then I found the Salvatore for female (EDP)...cost on RM130 for 100ml... and I took 2 bottles one for Kak Yus and another one for me, 3 tube of Loreal hair gel for Man which cost on RM10 and RM7 cheaper than normal price and a 100ml Tous EDT for price of RM90.


Then I headed to The Garden at around 11.30am. I'm searching for some blouse. I went to Banana Rebublic, Mossimo Dutti, Robinson (Trucco and Coast) and Zara at Mid Valley. I've tried every blouse that I've attracted to but at the end I went back to Mossimo Dutti and bought a pink paisley design silk blouse and a dark blue sheer shirt.


For lunch, I have a Wild Mushroom Soup and Cranberry Cooler at Dome Cafe.....alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh heavennye shopping...

Btw I love stella sheer too..

Norwanie said...

warehouse sales bukan selalu. pastu dah jumpa yang berkenan, beli ler.

Stella Sheer tu mmg best.

Nasib baik Azida suka....