Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bangsar Shopping Spree

Last Monday on the Deepavali Day, I and Ms. Azida went for a shopping spree at Bangsar. We meet at Bangsar Village 2 and walk to Cat Whiskers (during college year the only outlet was at Sri Hartamas) situated opposite The LaBodega.

There were discount up to 70%. The new arrival items come with 10% discount for purchase 3 or more items. We just took all the tops that we attracted to and tried it. They have the curtain fitting room so it was easier for us to exchange the clothes with each other.


Ms. Azida had pick a nice purple tunic and I've tried it and just loved it. I bought 2 sweater (one black and another is purple) and the tunic that Ms. Azida's pick. Ms. Azida choose the same tunic but in electric blue colour.... very very nice. All together, my purchased was only RM166.50 for 3 items....average RM55.50 for one item.


Actually I only manage to survey one shop which is Cat Whiskers because I have to fetch my mother since she is working in KL again. Sorry Ms. Azida, so we should have another session... may be at Uptown....

No comments: